Coordinator – Kawartha Lakes Sport and Recreation Council (7-15 hrs/week)
KLSRC has been successful in obtaining several grants and is seeking a part-time coordinator to work with our existing coordinator to implement the deliverables.
– Program planning and implementation of work plans
– Liaise with volunteers & committees
– Represent KLSRC in the community
– University or College degree in sport/recreation management or relevant field
– 3 or more years progressive coordination/project management experience
– Leadership and ability to multi-task
– Previous experience working with volunteer board
– Excellent communication skills including public speaking
– Understanding of physical literacy and connection to sport/recreation community an asset
1-year contract position.
Competition closes October 25th, 2018, 4:00pm.
For more information, please review the complete job description: Coordinator Job Description Oct 2018