Help us Grow!
Contact us to find out how you can become an official KLSRC Business Supporter or KLSRC Sport and Recreation Organization Member!
The Kawartha Lakes Sport & Recreation Council is committed to the enhancement and promotion of sport, recreation and healthy active living opportunities for all citizens in CKL. We strive to support the growth of sport and recreation in CKL by providing a network for sport organizations to share resources and expertise.
Join KLSRC if you are…an individual, agency, business or organization that enables, supports, funds, or delivers sport and recreation opportunities, with an interest in developing physical literacy and observing positive outcomes in health, education, and community development.
- Collaboration – Facilitate improved communication and cooperation between groups committed to sport, health and active recreation
- Communication – Promoting the benefits of participation in sport and recreation
- Advocacy – Be a united voice to advocate for the sport and recreation community
- Inclusion – Strive to ensure sport and recreation is accessible to all
- Physical Literacy – Promote ‘cradle to grave’ participation and the importance of a strong foundation in the fundamentals of movement